Vertical Wall Mount Ladders [Made in USA]
Pick Your Options
Vertical Wall Mount Fixed ladders from EGA Products are proudly made in the USA! That means clients of EGA get the sort of handcrafted quality that’s made American Made synonymous with a top-notch standard in all things manufacturing. These wall mounted ladders from EGA feature all welded construction, come in aluminum, steel, or stainless steel. What they feature above all else, is something you’ll only get from skilled metal trade workers here in the US.
THE CRAFTSMAN’S EYE – At EGA Products, hiring the best welders, machinists, and skilled tradesmen has paid off. In a world dominated by importers, EGA has held its own because it doubled down on a strategy to offer completely American Made material handling goods. Why? It matters to EGA, and it matters even more to their customers. Customers of EGA know they’re buying handcrafted goods they can count on because at EGA having an eye for craftsmanship is why we’re still here today.
Wall mount ladder specifics:
- All-welded construction.
- Ladders available in steel, aluminum or stainless steel.
- Single diamond grip-strut rungs. Rungs are 16″ wide spaced 12″ vertically.
- Flat bar stock side rails.
- Flared handrails available on all models that extend 42″ above the top rung. Inside width of 21″.
- All models have floor mount legs and bolt-on standoff brackets. Steel and stainless steel models 8′ & 10′ have (1) set of standoff brackets; all other models come with (2) sets. Aluminum 8′ models come with (1) set of stand-off brackets; 10′ and 12′ come with (2) sets and 14′ and 16′ models have (3) sets.