EGA Products give you endless options for warehouse stairs or industrial stairways with our expert team of engineers and welders. Create strong, reliable access to any elevated platform with our custom or prefabricated steel stairways and landings.View our assortment of standard industrial stairways
Why should I choose Custom Industrial Stairs and Landings?
Besides having our expert team of engineers and fabricators custom design and manufacture your stairway system. The solutions include:
- Custom design for optimal material access—enhancing time/motion efficiencies
- Consistent quality—each built to meet or exceed required tolerances
- Ergonomic designs—increasing worker safety and efficiency
- Code compliant—all products are up-to-date on all OSHA and IBC codes/standards.
Industrial Stairway & Landings Additional Features:
- Variety of painted finishes
- Choice of treads
- Bar grating
- Floor plate
- Fiber glass
Typical industrial applications: automotive, chemical, construction, food, manufactured goods, metalworking, military/government, mining, shipping, steel, textiles, energy.
Example of how EGA’s custom metal stairways can help you
A national distributor and installer of commercial and industrial storage equipment turned to EGA Products when they needed a Custom Stairway & Landing that would allow access to the upper level of their facility while meeting all applicable OSHA, IBC, ANSI, and local codes. This prefabricated steel stair featured (but not limited to):
- All-welded construction for superior strength
- Hot-dipped galvanized finish for exceptional rust resistance
- Grip strut stairs and landing deck for slip resistance in wet conditions
If we can do this for them, what might we do for you?
Rely on EGA to design and build custom stairways and landings like these, to the exact pitch and riser height you need. Our designers are conversant and up-to-date regarding OSHA and ANSI codes, and they make it their business to know the local building and fire codes in your location. Also look to EGA Products for other equipment that will meet the specific people-access, materials-handling, or storage needs of your industry and its processes—no matter how simple or complex your requirements.
Contact Us Form
Request for Quote Form
Or know more about our other Custom Designed & Manufactured Products.
View our Standard All-Welded Access Stairways