Industrial Swing Gates
Pick Your Options
Self-closing gates from EGA Products are an easy and affordable way to enclose openings that employees regularly pass through during the workday. These OSHA-compliant industrial swing gates are adjustable and built to adapt to different sized railways and platform openings.
For every warehouse, personnel and equipment safety should be a primary concern. Our self-closing gates provide an effective fall protection solution that reduces the risk associated with hazardous ladder and platform access points. Depending on your preference, EGA’s selection of industrial swing gates are available in a yellow powder coat, hot-dipped galvanized steel, or general stainless steel, all of which are durable and built to last through rigorous, constant use. There are three different sizes of swing gates to choose from; narrow (16-26″W), wide (24-40″W), and extra wide (40-48″W). Each swing gate can be adjusted by 2″ by extending the swing gate tube.
Industrial Safety Gate Features
- Swing gates open a full 90 degrees for optimal accessibility
- All our industrial and ladder swing gate models are self-closing with a heavy duty stainless steel spring that locks the gate to prevent unnecessary mishaps
- Adjust the length in increments of 2″
- Hardware for multiple mounting options is included
- Including deck and side mounting if necessary
- Bolts easily to railings, handrails, ladders, walls and more
- OSHA compliant
EGA self-closing gates improve production and ensure your manufacturing process runs at peak efficiency through a simple design that caters to all handrails and mezzanine rail systems.
Check out our guide to help you select an ideal swing gate for your warehouse or contact us for your custom designed self-closing swing gate today! Installation instructions can be found on EGA’s resources page.