Finally, a ladder that provides secure, safer access to semi-trailers when docking bays are full or unavailable. Ideal for retail and stand alone facilities, this ladder offers the “trailer jumpers” a safer alternative. The Industrial Truck ladder has a 55-degree angle and provides a deeper run which allows workers to ascend/descend more quickly. Rugged, 10-inch semi-pneumatic wheels enable easy transport over rough surfaces-just lift the front bumpers and go.
- 300 lbs. (1 person) capacity.
- Rigid 1″ diameter all welded steel tubular frame.
- 10″ rear wells roll easily over the toughest surfaces (e.g., bar grating).
- 2 1/2″ heavy duty rubber bumpers/pads on front legs holds ladder secure during use.
- Steps are 36″ W x 7″ D.
- Top step is 36″ W x 19″ D.
- Top step height of 47 1/2″ allows access to standard semi-trailers.
- Grip Strut® tread provides sure footing and self cleaning on steps.
- Safety chain at both the top and bottom of ladder for added safety.
- Ladder can be moved in no time with a simple lift and go.
- All welded construction for the toughest industrial use.
- Meets OSHA standards.
- Gray enamel finish standard.
|# of Steps||Hand Rails||Top Step Height||OA Height||Base WxL||Weight Lbs||Grip Strut® Model||Price|
|5||Y||47 1/2||72 1/2||45×51||135||TG4838H|
Shipping Info: Wisconsin
|Starting Zip||Freight Class|