Mesh Partitions – Doors/Panels
Use EGA Wire Mesh Partitions to build enclosures without sacrificing visibility or having to reroute existing air ducts, piping, and lighting systems.
- Choose from a variety of panel, door, and hardware configurations to meet your specific needs.
- Strong yet lightweight design requires no corner posts, saving you both initial investment and shipping costs.
- Palletized shipping virtually eliminates damage in transit or missing parts. Quick and easy assembly requires no power tools.
Mesh Partition Panels
Standard panel widths are 1-to-5 foot and come in 7-, 8-, and 10-foot heights. In general, it’s most economical to design your enclosure using panels that are 5 ft wide and 7 ft tall. It is also a best practice to incorporate narrower or shorter panels only where necessary. Or use convenient Vari panels to create incremental widths or accommodate non-square dimensions.
Wire Partition Panel Features
- 13-gauge expanded metal construction features 1 1/2″ diamonds
- Adjustable floor sockets allow true vertical alignment.
- Fully integrated solid or wainscot panels provide added security/privacy. Keep gear or stock out of sight.
- Available extension panels can increase enclosure height up to 20 feet.
- Available ceilings provide ultimate security against theft or unauthorized access.
- Standard finish is durable gray enamel. Special colors are available.
There are two types of doors available in 7,8, and 10 ft heights:
- Sliding doors: for a 3-6 ft wide opening
- Swinging doors: for a 3-4 ft wide opening
- Either can be ordered with an integrated 3′ 10″ x 18″ service window and a 12″ steel shelf.
- Security opening accommodates various types of locks.
- 13-gauge expanded metal construction features 1 1/2 ” diamonds
- Available integral 18-gauge wainscot or steel panels for added security/privacy.
Double-slide or double-swing doors are available to accommodate transit of larger equipment.
Locking Systems – Security
Available for sliding or swinging doors:
- Pickproof, reversible multi-lock has welded door-keeper and high impact die cast aluminum case.
- Five pin, 1″ standard cylinder is secured by nut inside lock.
- Brass cylinder, tongues, and recessed knurled operating knob.
- Keys can be door unique, keyed alike, or master keyed.
Scroll down to see our variety of options. Or request a quote!